This site houses episodes of "The Forrest Maready Show" and contains a complete archive of my videos going all the way back to 2016. If you subscribe today, you'll get full access to the hundreds of videos from my "My Incredible Opinion" series as well as the popular "Missing Medical School Lectures" and "VAXBaby" video series—not to mention occasional email newsletters about new content when it's available. Your subscription makes this site possible, and allows The Forrest Maready Show to continue to exist. Thank you!
About the Show.
The Forrest Maready Show is an independent news and entertainment talk-show launched in February 2024. It features two to three hours of commentary, guest interviews, and listener call-ins. The show's format is unique in how listeners are often exposed to a different side of guests than what they might typically see or hear. Additionally, the depth of discussion increases with each hour. Following the People > Events > Ideas hierarchy, I try to take both listener and guest on a journey beyond the trivial and into much deeper conversations about ideas that matter. Employing a familiar radio format, breaks come every half hour or so—a chance for host, guest and listener to catch their breath and ready themselves for the next gripping segment.
Advertising on the Show.
If you are interested in advertising your product or service on "The Forrest Maready Show," get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Commercial slots are audio only :60 second spots with 5 pods per episode.
A few things about me:
- I currently disavow all political violence.
- Everyone is welcome here unless you are unable to use your words to persuade and influence. Anyone condoning or suggesting political violence will be escorted from the premises.
- Most of the things I express here are my opinions. At least one thing is not my opinion but is, in fact, truth. At least one other thing is not my opinion but is, in fact, a lie. I will rely on you to figure out which is which.
- If something I say offends you, before you lash out in anger, consider trying to change my mind. If you attack me, you're likely to convince me I'm right. Weak opinions rely on threats and violence to maintain. Strong opinions often speak for themselves.
- Although most of what I believe I used to not believe, no one's ever hated me into changing my mind.
- If you ask me what my credentials are, it's likely you are stupid.
- We all have enemies. There's a good chance I'm not actually yours.
- Don't think I enjoy this.
How to get in touch with me:
You can get in touch with me via email at email@example.com. I am a hobbit and rarely do interviews or podcasts. I try to answer most messages eventually. If you have some thoughts or refutations regarding my medical, scientific, or religious theories, I don't do phone calls—write them down and send them to me. I'll be happy to take a look.
Just so you know—anything you send to me may end up in a future post (anonymously referenced, of course).
A Short Biography
Forrest Maready is a native of North Carolina and graduate of Wake Forest University, where he studied religion and music. He spent the early part of his career working in the film, television, and advertising industries as a sound engineer, composer, animator, and editor. He is the author of over a dozen books, many of them stemming from years of medical research. The Moth in the Iron Lung, his most popular, tells the true story of polio—a tale much different than most were taught as children.
More recently, he founded Protarianism, a Christian denomination focused on restoring both tribes and an understanding of the faith before it was taken over by pagans, polytheists, and philosophers. His book Red Pill Gospel: Christianity, Before it was Ruined by Christians, documents the takeover. Maready lives in North Carolina with his family and is an avid musician, tennis player, and competitive shooter.